Good Things Come In Twos!

I'm squeezing in two posts today, because it's not every day a blog-friend has a virtual Baby Shower! Today's blog is dedicated to the lovely Erin, who is expecting twins in the coming months - and I couldn't be happier for her!

So as well as a day of double blog posts, I thought I'd share some of my very own favourite things that come in pairs:

Erin, have the happiest of days - while we've not met in real life, I think you're a doll and you're an inspiration for so many bloggers out there. Maybe one day I will be able to give you a hug in person, but for now, virtually will have to do! I just know that you & Ted will be fantastic parents and your twin girls are incredibly lucky to have you both.


3 Comments • Labels:  

3 comments:

Molly said...

Oh lord, those fish and chips are taunting me! :)

Emily Jane said...

Aww, what a neat idea! I am so happy for Erin :)

Erin said...

Ummmm, now I really want some fish and chips! :)

Thanks so much for being a part of my shower! I hope some day we can meet in person. :)





All content (C) Breathe Gently 2006-2023
Blog Design by Splendid Sparrow